Relax on the beautiful wrap around porch while enjoying the seashore breezes, picturesque river views, & watching the passing boats on the Shrewsbury River. You will also enjoy beautiful sunrises & views of the historic Twin Lights Lighthouse. This raised and renovated 4 bedroom shore colonial is located on the Northern Jersey shore & is perfect for a weekend retreat from the city or all year round living. Designed & renovated to retain some original charm while bringing it into modern standards of living. The first floor features 9' ceilings, large foyer with lots of charm, cozy living room features views of the river & decorative moldings, pretty dining room with decorative moldings, awesome kit features plenty of cabinetry, pantry, granite counters, along with a center island.
- Basement No
- Basement Description None
- Bath Master Dimensions 13' x 8'8''
- Bath Master Level Second
- Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 12'
- Bedroom Level Second
- Bedrooms 4
- Complex Subdivision None
- County Monmouth
- Dining Room Dec Molding, Floor - Wood
- Dining Room Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Dining Room Level First
- Foyer Dec Molding, Floor - Wood
- Foyer Dimensions 14'8'' x 10'
- Foyer Level First
- Great Family Room Floor - Wood
- Heat Ac AC Units
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Interior Attic, Attic - Walk Up, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Dec Molding, Den
- Kitchen Center Island, Eat-In, Floor - Wood, Granite/Stone Counter, Kitchen/Dine, Pantry
- Kitchen Dimensions 25' x 13'
- Kitchen Level First
- Laundry Dimensions 8'5'' x 5'
- Laundry Level Second
- Living Room Dimensions 15' x 15'
- Living Room Level First
- Master Bath Bidet, Floor - Ceramic, Shower Stall, Whirlpool
- Master Bedroom Floor - Wood
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 15'
- Master Bedroom Level Second
- Municipality Highlands (HIG)
- Num Car Garage 2.00
- Num Level 1 Baths 1.00
- Num Level 2 Baths 2.00
- Ownership Type Fee Simple
- Pantry Dimensions 7'9'' x 30''
- Pantry Level First
- Pool No
- Property Sub Type Single Family
- Roof Shingled
- Room Count 10
- Rooms Detail Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Pantry
- Style Colonial, Shore Colonial
- Subtype Detached
- Total Baths 2.10
- Water Heater Natural Gas
- Water Sewer Public Sewer
- Water Type Oceanview, Riverview
- Waterfront No
- Waterview Yes
- Apx Sqft 2760.00
- Apx Year Built 1904
- Exterior Deck, Fence, Porch - Open, Shed, Storage, Storm Door(s), Thermal Window
- Garage Yes
- Num Levels 3.0
- Lot Description Riverview
- Lot Dimensions 40 x 100
- Elementary School Highlands
- Middle School Henry Hudson Reg
RE/MAX EliteOffice Phone: 732-870-6300 x203
07732 (Highlands) Demographics
Market Last 30 Days
Average Days on Market
Properties for Sale
|--||New Value: $599,000|
|3/4/2019 8:48:03 PM||New Value: $599,000|
|2/1/2019 12:49:00 PM||New Value: $624,000|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website is provided in part by RE/MAX of New Jersey and the IDX program of the Monmouth Ocean Multiple Listing Service. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. © 2019 MOMLS and RE/MAX of New Jersey. Allrights reserved.